0 SteveMule: Building the Blog

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Building the Blog

Well, today I cleaned out my email, replied to a couple of them and then I decided to work on this a little. I decided to add some links, but then I had to figure out which links to add. This necessitated going thru all the links that I have managed to save and picking out the ones I wanted to have here. Some of these links I discovered no longer worked. What a bummer! Who'da guessed that KERRYFORPRESIDENT.COM is no longer a valid website?!? I still a have bunch to add and then I'm going to try to organize them somehow in addition, of course, to actually post something. At the moment I'm not too worried about that.
What do you think about the unrest in Paris? Despite the fact that they're French I think it's great that they are telling their government where to put the new labor laws. These new labor laws are not a good thing. They are nothing but the first step in shattering the power of labor and leaving the average French worker vulnerable to big business. It's the French version of what we have here in Tennessee - Right to Work laws. These laws help keep the standard of living down, help keep profits up and Uniions out. All I have to say is "GO FROGS!!!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home