0 SteveMule: Weekend Thoughts

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Weekend Thoughts


Hello All!
In my last posting I mentioned that I thought Dan Senor looked like Max Headroom. I should have inclued the link so that you could go and see for yourself in case you didn't know or remember Max. The show was a hoot and I really enjoyed it.
So far this weekend I have done nothing. Nothing at all but sit here and clean out email. Things on my to do list include write a check for the rent, do my laundry, get my dry cleaning ready bundled up, pay my KUB bill and clean house - something it has needed for several weeks - it is now firmly inshirned into the catagory of "squalor" - actually it has been for a while :-) Oh well ...
On another front I just found this article from Greg Palast that says that Pres Bush's Mission in Iraq has in fact been accomplished. Seems all the habaloo was over shrinking the oil supply and thus increasing profits of the big oil companies and OPEC nations. I'm not sure I go along with that, however, given a 300% (or more) increase in profits and it does make you want to say "Hmm... "
I keep what it's going to take for us, the American people, to rise up and demand that our leaders give an accounting of their actions. I see our President and his staff give one excuse, reason and lie after another - much the same way small childern do when they get caught doing something they know they shouldn't.
Well, I'm going to get going and try and get something constructive done. I'm not sure what that'll be but it'll be something important.
Take Care and Be Good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home