0 SteveMule: Can you spell "Dumbass"?

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Can you spell "Dumbass"?

Hi Everyone!
First off, I accomplished very little today. I say that for those that follow this blog and keep up with what is going on with me. Then while going thru my email I see that Stacey Diamond sent me this neat link about a story appearing in the Halls Shopper. I just had to laugh while reading the story that anyone could be that stupid to make such a comment, let alone write it down and then, even worse, publish it in a newspaper! I couldn't believe it. Read it yourself! It's a scream!! It plumbs the depths of the phrase "unavailable for comment." Gee, you think??
Basically, back in 2002 Chuck James won election to Knoxville School Board. In celebration he and Tyler Harber were photographed hugging. Now, it is 2006 and Mr. James is running for county commission. The Halls Shopper writes a story about this race and publishes the old photo with the caption "Brokeback Buddies"!!
Can you believe it?? Can you just scream!!
Take Care and Be Good!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just Checking out how this comment thing works. I'm actually over at a friend's house using his computer.

March 26, 2006 12:26 PM  
Blogger Brian Hornback said...

Steve,

It's great that we can agree on items like this. You may be correct in your comment at my blog about her trying to be cute while being totally disengaged (not your exact words) however, she has been a "journalist" for along time and has been so close to going over the line on nearly every politician.

Chuck will beat the incumbent bigtime if he is the Republican nominee. He has to win the primary, first.

March 28, 2006 11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home