0 SteveMule: A Special THANKS to KnoxViews

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

A Special THANKS to KnoxViews

Hi All!
I recently discovered KnoxViews - "Alternative news and views of the community by the community" run by R. Neal, a big hat tip to Stacey Diamond for pointing in me in its direction. R. Neal was, I believe, formally known to the blogging community as "South Knox Bubba" and he ran a very famous blog by the same name. Since discovering it I've joined in the discussion commenting on several of the postings and really enjoying the place and all the other posters and commentators.
Well, tonight I go onboard to see what's up and there in the right margin under the "local links" header is stevemule! I could'a almost spilled my coffee when I saw that! Thank you Mr. Neal! That was really neat of you.
Of course now that I'm listed on KnoxViews I'm going to have to step up and do a much better job of keeping it updated and interesting. David Oatney over in Oatney's World has also mentioned (more than once to his credit) that I need to do this.
So the pressure's on ...

Take Care, Be Good and don't play in the street!

SteveMule

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home