0 SteveMule

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Good Morning Everyone!
Here's today's gas prices at Love's. They were low yesterday and they are even lower today. I wonder how much lower they are going to go. Any guesses?


Here's shot I took just before 5AM (CST). I was trying to be 'artsy' and I don't it, or me, worked very well toward that end. The small, fuzzy white light above the gas pump canopy is the moon. The funny thing is that it looked bigger when I took this. 'Artsy' pictures seem to be something I' m going to have to work on. I'll let you know how it goes.

Here's this morning's Crack of Dawn Photo. Like yesterday there were no noticible clouds so it was rather boring. Also, we were really busy between about 6AM and 7AM so even if it had been exciting my oppertunities to take any really cool photos would have been limited. You have to remember that dawn comes while I'm at work and I'm paid to work not to take pictures. I wish it wasn't so, but ... that's life I guess.


One interesting thing did happen was that the horizon had a neat pinky, reddish glow in all directions. The next two photos show that. Unfortuanately, the buildings get in the way and once again please remember I was pushed for time because of all our customers, so these were the only two I was able to get. The first is looking west along 10th street and the second is looking east.

Well, that's it for today. I'll have more tomorrow and then again this weekend. I'm not promising anything but I'll try to put up a lot of photos from whenever and wherever.

Take Care, Be Good and Don't Play in the Street!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home