0 SteveMule: We Knew It Couldn't Last - Didn't We?

Saturday, December 13, 2008

We Knew It Couldn't Last - Didn't We?

Hi Everybody!
Before I get started let me show you this:
I saw this little guy yesterday just before I went to bed. I had just finished yesterday's blog post when I heard a strange sound just outside the front door. It wasn't a very loud noise though it did seem close by. I opened the door and saw this little guy jump from the roof of my apartment into the tree in the front yard, or what passes for a front yard.
When I moved in here my brother told me that squirrels lived in the attic (the space between my ceiling and the roof - I don't know what else to call it) and their running around up there used to drive him nuts. I've heard them before but I've never seen them until now. Regardless, they've never bothered me. In fact, I think it's pretty cool. It's like having pets I don't have to feed or take care of.
Well, we knew it couldn't, wouldn't last, didn't we?!? Yesterday the gas prices went up. They went up almost 20 cents in one day.
It took them two weeks go down twenty cents. I looked to see if I had any photos of that but the only one I could find was from December fifth when the price was $1.46 & 9/10.

Here's today's Crack of Dawn photo's:

The first one was taken at 7:20AM and the second one a few minutes later with the camera's flash turned off. I hadn't realized what a difference it made. I wish I would have had the time to just sit there and catch everything as it changed but I was at work and you know how that goes.
This next one was interesting. I call it Moon over Southard. Remember the movie Moon over Parador? One of the guys that was in Jaws was in it - anyway that's where I got the idea for the title from. The bright object you see in the middle is the moon. I thought it looked pretty and so I gave being "Artsy" another shot. It came out better than I expected. One thing, though is the red glow. I have no idea what is causing it.
Well, that's all I got today. I'll have some more tomorrow and Monday. Until then ...
Take Care, Be Good and Don't Play in the Street!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home