0 SteveMule: Happy Trails to You -- NOT

Monday, December 15, 2008

Happy Trails to You -- NOT

Here we see an Iraqi sharing some love (and a pair of shoes) with our President.

I suppose there's a lesson here. However, I won't elaborate since there isn't a need. President Bush is simply very, very unpopular with everyone, both here and abroad. By "here" I mean the United States as a whole. In the land where the Deer and the Antelope play it's a little hard to gauge. I think a lot of the President's residual support resides here. Why this is so is beyond me but it does seem that way to me.
I was going to avoid politics and political discussion here on my blog. When I first started it back in Knoxville that was its purpose. However, I soon discovered that others could and did blog better and I had trouble keeping up with my blog. Eventually, I simply let it wither on the vine, so to speak.
After moving here I was given a Kodak EasyShare V530 Digital share camera by my sister. The size and capability of this camera was such that I started carrying it around with me and taking pictures of this that and the other thing. Now, it goes with me everywhere. Leaving it at home is like leaving my wallet or cellphone at home -- totally unthinkable. I'll have more to say about all this later.
Anyway ...
I was taking so many pictures I was at a loss as to what to do with them other than download them off the camera and store them on the computer. After a while I thought of starting a new blog and posting them there. Earlier this month I finally got off my butt and started getting this done. It was while doing this that I discovered that this blog still existed and that I was still able to log back on this blog ... and ... well, I thought it was just easier to go with this rather than start a whole new blog.
Since moving here I have been unable to get involved in local politics, mostly due to my work hours, and lack of disposable income. Because of this I was going to avoid politics and political discussion. There's also the fact that I know almost nothing about local and statewide politics. I'm learning about all this but I still need to learn more before I start talking about it.
However, when I saw this happen to President Bush I just had to saw something. This guy (the President) is so ... so ... full of BS that he's almost delusional. I'm not a political analyst, pundit or any kind of expert but ... really, are we better off as a nation because of this clown's presidency?
Well, that's it for now ...
Take Care, Be Good and Don't Play in the Street!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Shipley said...

Hey Steve Call me: 302-222-4164 SFC Retired USA Richard Shipley

July 24, 2009 12:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home