0 SteveMule: Snow Fun is No Fun!

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Snow Fun is No Fun!

Well, it started snowing last night, just after midnight. I first noticed it when I woke up and needed to go to bathroom at about 4Am. While I was up I took the photo to the right, outside my frontdoor looking directly across the way to the neighbors apartments.
I called Love's later after I woke up to stay up and Katie who was working the graveyard shift told me that it started snowing about 12:15AM. Big fluffly flakes at first and then about 1AM or so they changed to the smaller, rounder icier flakes.

This is what looked like just outside the front door. Yikes! After this I went back to bed, it was just too cold. This one and the first one were taken at about 4:05AM.




I woke up again at around 8:30AM, went to the bathroom again, put some coffee on, get dressed (sort'a) and went out side around 9AM and took the rest of these.

This one is looking east across the Hyw 281 By-Pass.

This one is looking west toward Frey Street. You can see my car in the parking lot.

This is looking southeast, around the corner of the apartment

This is looking toward the eat again, I zoomed in on the building that you can see in the earlier photo taken in this direction.
Let me add - it is COLD! It C>O>L>D cold! 7 degrees and with windchill it feels like 10 degrees below zero! No if, ands, or buts, about it I'm staying inside today. I have to walk to work this evening but I'm not going to talk, or think about it.
The snow plows are out and I just missed a chance to get a photo of one in action but that's the way it goes. Oh well, huh?
I'm going to go ahead and wrap this up and quit fro now. I might post some more later but I have a few things I want to get done before I have crash out this afternoon in preperation for going to work. I've a sneaky feeling I won't be too busy. SO ...
Take Care, Be Good and Don't Play in the Street!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home