0 SteveMule: The C_O_L_D

Thursday, January 07, 2010

The C_O_L_D

OK! I get it! It's C_O_L_D outside!! Like DUH!! Almost everyone that came in the store today (last night to most of you) told me that it was really cold out there. Yes, I knew that. I always check the local on weather.com each and every night before I go to work; single digit temps with a negative double digit wind chill. I knew that ever since about 10PM last night. So ... despite that almost everyone felt compelled to make sure I stayed current with the local weather conditions throughout the night. It gets so old, so fast ...
On a bright note the knucklehead parade was much shorter. The weather must have kept them in ... darn, huh? One lady, a regular, who works at one of the local fast food places and at a local bar said that the restaurant was packed. They really got slammed there but that the bar crowd was really sparse, even for a Wednesday night. Interesting pattern there, someone should do statistical study of bar vs restaurant patronization as a function of weather/temp. But that'll never happen.
I am going to cook dinner, relax and go to bed. Bye

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home