0 SteveMule: A Return ...

Monday, January 04, 2010

A Return ...

I'm not sure what I'm returning to. It been almost a year since I posted anything. I'm not sure I'm posting now ... except to say that I'm back to posting on this blog.
One of my biggest frustrations about posting on this blog was the difficult and time consuming method that you have to use in order to post photographs. For that reason I started using Facebook. Also, I really didn't have that much I wanted to say here on this old blog.
However ... I started reading and occasionally posting a comment on a blog called Mudflap Bubbas. This blog is maintained by a lady called "Citygirl." It tells the story of city girl that falls in love with a guy that lives in rural bum fuck Kansas. She moves to rural bum fuck Kansas and tells her trials and tribulations adjusting to life in rural bum fuck Kansas. Seeing as how I have experienced the same culture shock moving from Knoxville TN to Great Bend, KS, I found a lot that I could relate to and I enjoyed her acidic response to the situations she found herself in.
Well ... recently as an end of year type thing she mentioned my blog AND posted a link to this blog. In addition, she made several very nice, positive comments about it. So ...
I figured I better get off my ass and start using it again. So there ... I'm back and stay tuned.

SteveMule

1 Comments:

Blogger Citygirl said...

Thank you for the kind words. Are you going to be mad at me now that you have to hit the blog again? LOL!

Your posts are worth reading, and I am sure everyone is glad your back!

January 05, 2010 9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home